AfterSchool, Enrichment and HomeSchool Programs
Our afterschool programs are supportive, enriching stand-alone fine arts experiences offering a sampling of Waldorf education for students new to our school as well as currently enrolled Shepherd Valley students and summer campers. Sessions include direct drawing instruction, watercolor painting, physical education, free play, exploration with cooking without a recipe as well as plenty of social community time!
All rules and policies of Shepherd Valley Waldorf School will pertain
to those students enrolled in the Kindergarten Rest and the After School Program.
For our Enrolled Children:
- The Kindergarten Rest Program is offered for Early Childhood students of Shepherd Valley Waldorf School from 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m and provides rhythm and a gentle “grandma” type care for the young child. $6.50 per hour if signed up ahead of time. $7.50 for drop-in.
- The After School Grades Sessions are offered for 1st-8th Graders from 3:30pm -
Drop-in or discounts for early sign-up. Teachers include Feet on the Earth on Thursdays as well as our experienced Ms. Iris Candea.
Open to All Children:
- February Break Camp: Midwinter fun! Crafts will include making teacup candles, herbal mug coasters and trivets, and baking delicious treats. Enjoy the mid-winter scents of cloves, cinnamon and other herbs.
Times: February 17th, 18th, 19th from 8:30-12:30. Cost: $32 per day. Ages: 4 year olds-4th graders.
Print off a registration form and mail or drop into the office.
- Spring Break Camps Dates: April 14-18 Times: 8:30-3:30.
- For 3-7 year olds: Crafts and Baking
- For 8-13 year olds: Circus Arts Camp
- Spring Craft Classes Times: 3:30-5:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays for 3 weeks. Cost: $78 per session. For: K-8th graders Print off a registration form and mail or drop into the office.
- Session I - Purrfect Gifts for our Furry Friends: Feb 24, 26, Mar 3, 5, 10,12
- Session II - The Gold at Rainbow End: March 17, 19, 24, 26, 31, April 2
- Session III - Plenty of Dough!: April 28,30, May 5,7,12,14
REGISTER NOW! Questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (303)652.0130